3-D Christmas Card - I actually made the chimney from Bazzill Cardstock I scored and folded, then I made the bricks again using textured Bazzill and the deckle edge trimmer then antiquing with ink. I laid the bricks with "mortar" I made using Tim Holtz white Crackle Paint and added a touch of black paint. The "snow" was also made with the crackle paint. The rest of the card was made using Kaisercrafts December 25th Collection, Pom trim, a tassel and one paper poinsettia from EK.


This layout was made with Kaisercrafts beautiful "These Days" Collection. I first printed the photo of my daughter on Bazzill cardstock...I used a soft tan/fleshtone color which really enhanced the softness. White was too harsh. I layered and layered and antiqued. I also used Kaisercraft bling and wood clock. Add some May Arts ribbon and Prima Flowers and voila!

This shadowbox I made for my new great-nephew Jackson. I used Kaisercrafts wood shadowbox and spray painted with Krylon Textured Bronze paint! I love that paint, we also used it on an ugly old small desk I was about to get rid of and it is now stunning! Anyway, the shadowbox was decorated almost entirely with Hunt and Gather from Kaisercraft. (I am a big Kaisercraft fan) I also used Karen Foster Hunting charms.

No comments:

Post a Comment