May is almost over... I have taken more time this month to create than I have in 3 years. It has been so much fun. In doing so, I have discovered I have some favorite companies that I would like to give kudos to!
In random order they are:
PRIMA ....why? Flowers, but that's not all you get! Tiles, Bling, fabulous, gorgeous, inspirational papers, Masks, Trinkets, Resins, Tiles....... Prima makes it easy to scrapbook like a professional.
Tim Holtz .... I love getting inky with Tim & Mario! Why? Inks, Alcohol inks, Stamps, Vintage buttons, Die Cuts, Tools (my fav & most utilized is the distress key chain tool) Grunge Board, Fab Papers!!!
Kaiser Craft ... Why? A wonderful company from down-under! VERY nice folks! I love their papers, Wood Flourishes, Bling, and their Beyond the Page wood products are awesome. I made a shadowbox using their shadowbox and the Hunt & Gather line.
Graphic 45 ... why? Well! If you don't know just have a look at their paper lines. OMGosh! Their design team is an international team of incredibly talented and inspirational artists. So... their papers, embellishments and stamps!!!
More.... Bo Bunny, Fancy Pants, Pink Paislee, Websters Pages, Tattered Angels with my fav Glimmer Mist!
I feel like someone thanking the Academy for my award! Maybe that's what I will do. Start an award show for the crafting world.... hmmmmmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment